Tairawhiti e-Learning in Education

Keep up to date with the news, the views and the happenings with e-Learning in schools.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Email Lists


If you are interested in joining my ict in education email list please drop me an email with your address. I want to use this list a lot more this year to send out "what's happening" and "what's new" in ICT.
Also if you have any collegues who would benefit, please encourage them to visit this blog and drop me their email.
Site of the day http://schools.becta.org.uk/index.php?section=tl
Ivan

1 Comments:

At 2:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be very interested in joining your session. Please keep me in the loop.
Sweetie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokomaru Bay, Tairawhiti, New Zealand

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com 

Powered by Blogger