Tairawhiti e-Learning in Education

Keep up to date with the news, the views and the happenings with e-Learning in schools.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

TUANZ Hastings


Thursday was a busy day in Hastings at the TUANZ conference. Thanks to those who attended the 2 workshops I ran. Listening to both Derek Wenmouth and Adrian Boyce was certainly beneficial to me as I further develop my social software skills.

For those who asked about how to insert the circle pointer I was using, the instructions are:
Start - Control Panel - Mouse - Pointer Options - then click on "Show location of pointer when I click on Ctrl key".

I will post the website links that we discussed in the next couple of days.

Ivan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokomaru Bay, Tairawhiti, New Zealand

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com 

Powered by Blogger