Tairawhiti e-Learning in Education

Keep up to date with the news, the views and the happenings with e-Learning in schools.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"STICKIES"


There has been plenty of interest from teachers about the software programme “Stickies”. I did mention it earlier on in the year but it is certainly worth mentioning again.

"Stickies" is a freeware programme that sits on your desktop and allows you to stick Post It notes for remainders to yourself or you can also email them to others who have the Stickie programme.

I find it very useful and it sounds as if many of you feel the same.

Go to http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/ to download the latest version.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kia Ora, No prize for guessing what country I live in. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. It was very interesting to read - when I get a chance, I'll have a look in the archives. A lot of the stuff you mention goes right over the top of my head though, as computers & I don't mix - we are like oil & water. I have got this far on "a wing & a prayer" !!! I don't even own a computer. I use internet cafes. I started my first blog ever, on Black Friday, 13th May, 2005.
The easiest way to find my blogs is via a search on Google.
Key in - krazy kelvin
Click - I'm feeling lucky

I was going to ask you if I can mention your blog on my - New Zealand Blogs - blog, but I didin't think you would mind. If you do mind, i'll take the link down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokomaru Bay, Tairawhiti, New Zealand

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com 

Powered by Blogger